Keeping up to its remote location, the resort offers no TV, encouraging guests to take the time to reconnect with themselves and unwind to the beauty of nature. Daily activities with an affordable price include morning group Yoga, surfing at Balangan Beach (Pantai Balangan) and massage at the edge of the cliff with the sounds of the ocean waves. All accommodations are air-conditioned and feature an outdoor terrace, offering at least a garden view, or some form of greenery or more, depending on the room type.
The Front Office at La Joya Resorts operates from 7am to 11pm daily.
Please do contact us prior if you are checking-in after 11pm.
We would ask guests to respect that all our rooms are no-smoking rooms. All rooms come with an outdoor terrace where smoking is permitted.
- First child up to age 5 spend the night free in their parents’ room.
- Child from age 6 will be considered as an extra person and additional charge of IDR 250,000 per night will apply.
- Family with two kids age up to 5, will be charged IDR 250,000 per night for the second child occupancy.
- As parents, guardians, or chaperones of children you are personally and legally responsible for and must supervise them at all times.
Out of safety and privacy concerns for guests, employees, and resort property, La Joya Resorts strictly controls the operation or use of unmanned aerial systems, or drones, by the general public – including recreational users and hobbyists.
- Drones used for filming or videotaping on La Joya Resort property.
- Drone operations or use extends to any drones launched or operated from Resort property, as well as drones launched from private property outside of and around La Joya Resort boundaries.
Permit to use Drone Application
- Prior approval with a signed documented permit from the Resort is mandatory for the use of drones and this needs to be done at least 7 working days prior to the actual drone flying activity.
- All drone operations needs to strictly follow the resort guidelines and timing. *Timings will be specified on a case-by-case basis.
- Any violation of this policy may involve suspension of your stay in our resort at La Joya Biu Biu and/or La Joya Balangan Resort.
- For more information, please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application of ‘Permit to use Drone’ is strictly via email.
- The resort may take up to 3 – 5 workings days to review all ‘Permit to use Drone’ applications
La Joya Resorts are loocated in the red (restricted) area of any form of hired transportation, be it the local taxi (blue bird) or through ride-sharing app like gojek and grab.
Coming into the area with a hired transportation is fine, however to leave the resort, guests would need to take the transportation managed by the local community.
The resort has to proceed with respect for the local economy and culture while serving the best for our guests. Hence, with much compromise, local drivers are not allowed to charge more on the agreed transportation price list for each property
Minimum age to check-in is 18 years old.
Check in time is at 2.00pm and check out time at 12.00pm.
Early check-in or late check- out request is subject to availability and additional cost.
All room rates are listed for single / double occupancy. Additional adults or child above the age of 6 sharing a room will incur a charge of IDR 250,000 per night, per person.
- Visitors of In-house guests’ and Regular Day Visitors to the resort are welcome to enter the property from 8am to 10pm. This includes guests who wish to dine at the Resort Restaurant or use our Spa facilities.
- Should visitors wish to use the pool facilities, IDR 150,000 per person (of any age) will be charged for towel rental, sun bed use and complimentary Wi-Fi.
- All visitors need to make full payment upon arrival at the resort Reception Desk.
- Upon successful payment, a unique wristband will be provided, which serves as your identification during your day visit.
- Visitors without wristbands will be escorted off the property.
- Only cash payment in Indonesian Rupiah will be accepted. No Credit Card or Cheque.
- No outside food and beverage is allowed into the resort or restaurant.
- No private music is allowed to be played at resort’s area or around the pool by Day Visitors.
- Drunk and disorderly behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Day Visitors may not enter In-house guests designated area unless they are invited by In-house guests or agreed upon in advance with the Management on site.
- All facilities on the Resort are used entirely at guests own risk.